EXPECTED STUDENT OUTCOMES (ESOs)
Students Should Be:
LIFELONG LEARNERS WHO:
– Know and understand the standards of Biblical morality and continually grow in the knowledge
and understanding of God.
– Demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of people, events, and movements in history and
the cultures of other people and places.
– Effectively identify and utilize a variety of resources to analyze and evaluate information in
order to solve problems and make decisions.
– Transfer concepts from one discipline to another.
COMPETENT COMMUNICATORS WHO:
– Express themselves clearly and effectively to others using both written and oral communication.
– Receive and interpret messages of others in an effective manner.
– Comprehend and articulate the Christian worldview while acknowledging the existence of other worldviews.
COMMITTED CONTRIBUTORS WHO:
– Take advantage of emerging technology and other resources in order to create quality
intellectual, artistic, practical, and physical products.
– Value and respect persons of other races, cultures, and faiths.
– Recognizing the worth of all mankind as a unique creation of God, willingly devote their time,
energies, and talents to improve the quality of life in our world.
– Respect and submit to proper authority
– Work effectively and cooperatively in group settings.