Documents For Enrollment
- Copy of Passport for student and both parents.
- Copy of Birth certificate (For Elementary and Kindergarten students).
- One recent photograph, no more than 6 months old, approximately 45 x 35 mm, standard passport size.
- Copy of Immunization Records (For Elementary and Kindergarten students).
- Current Doctor’s certificate authorizing participation in PE classes.
- From the previous school:
– Last grade Report Card (if coming from another country, it must be legalized by the issuing country).
– Certificate of enrollment.
– (For students Grade 7 and above only): Partial Transcript Reports.
– Grade 7 report card (For students Grade 8 and above coming from a school in Capital Federal).
- Application for Admissions, completed and signed.
- Medical Information Form, completed and signed.
- Medical emergencies Form, completed and signed.
In the case that the student is not a native English speaker, the school will require an English placement exam.
DOWNLOAD / PRINT
The above information can be downloaded or printed using the following link:
Students age five years old and older will be given a computer-based placement test (MAP Test) that includes a language assessment and mathematics assessment and an English language test for non-native speakers.